Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bonus World 1: Video Tip for Sega CD and Saturn Games

This is a bonus post, my next full entry will be up in the next day or two.

If you are like me and you collect Sega CD, Saturn, or PS1 Long Box titles, you will undoubtedly know about about curved manuals. This curved condition is brought on by storing your games flat instead of having them stand straight up. Manual curve can happen even if you have the foam brick. In my video I show you how I have gone about combating this. Take a look and let me know what you think or if you have a better solution.

Video Note: This video was shot one handed with my phone, so its not the highest quality and it shakes a little. I am also aware I call the bubble wrap foam, just ignore that and move on.



Thanks again for all the kind words and support. Look for my next post, Trade Etiquette soon.

A question to all the readers, would you like an audio transcript of the blog posted along side each post?

~Johnny~

No comments:

Post a Comment