Sunday, October 19, 2014

Games That Make You Think of Halloween Day 19: Simpson's Tapped Out For Mobile Devices

Day 19: Simpson's Tapped Out - Mobile Devices




I  D'ohn't (sorry) know how to talk about Tapped Out since it is a mobile game, and freemium. In general many gamers think these kinds of games are the scourge of the earth, since they allow non-gamers to quantify video games into some lesser form of art or skill or for people who only play games on their phone to identify themselves as gamers. Many console and PC gamers do not consider these to be real video games. I am not here to establish the validity of either side of the argument, it's complicated and that is not what this series of posts is about. I can tell you I play this game and have for two years, it is for a lack of a better term "my poop game", some people read the paper or browse the Internet, I play this. I enjoy the TreeHouse of Horror episodes of the Simpson's very much and the Simpson's in general, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I also look forward to the annual Tapped Out Halloween Event. This game might just be a time waster but that doesn't lessen my enjoyment of it.

Below you will find some of the splash screens from previous Halloween Events.





TreeHouse of Horror is Tonight.
~Johnny~

No comments:

Post a Comment