Sunday, October 26, 2014

Games That Make You Think of Halloween Day 25: Dead Space for PS3

Day 25: Dead Space - PS3

I was looking forward to Dead Space from the minute I saw the first trailer. It instantly made me think of Event Horizon and Alien. While I am sure you have all seen Alien you may have missed Even Horizon. You should go watch it, it is one of the scariest space movies I have ever seen. Dead Space nailed the release date coming out on October 13th in 2008. This was a day one buy for me, made all the easier by some sweet birthday gift certificates. Dead Space delivers on nearly every level, it's has an interesting story, the game play is fun, and the atmosphere is spooky. It is hard to find flaw with Dead Space, I liked it so much I actually have held off playing the sequels. I had such a good first experience I feel like the sequels could only take something away for this A+ game. I know that sounds crazy but playing Bioshock 2, took away from how much I liked Bioshock 1, not by a lot but enough to make me regret playing it. Do yourself a favor, buy this game, wait until sundown, turn off the lights, turn up the sound, and enjoy the experience.

Where We're Going We Won't Need Eyes To See
~Johnny~

No comments:

Post a Comment